2022 Statesman Article 1973 Statesman Article Flower Hill was built in 1877 by the Reverend Dr. Richard Kelley Smoot and Sarah Jane “Sallie” Graham Smoot. The couple and their two sons, Asher Graham and Lawrence Kelley moved into the home on November 10, 1877. The original home was designed by the Rev. Dr. Smoot and constructed by Maxwell and Loving using
Read more...